Tuesday 28 May 2013

LVRC/MKCA Circuit Races Round 4

Mleh another race I won't be riding due to this poxy cough, that's over a week off the bike now. So while my contemporaries are getting stronger I have to try and get better and fit again.
So I'm sat here, still coughing, putting off the inevitable turbo session. And I won't even be able to give it the beans on those.......what's the point.
All I can do now is wait until Friday when I'm racing in the MK round of the FNSS xc mtb series. XC racing is killer enough as it is, doing it 'a bit ill' will be plain horrid.
But...hopefully I can pick it all up again come the start of June, I hope so. The Nationals are in early July and I had been finding some confidence, but I feel less certain about even doing okay now.
No one ever said it would be easy though.

No comments: